Friday, February 6, 2009

Husband Tag

1-Where did you meet?
At his friend Davids house. My best friend Jessica told me we had to go over to this house, there's like a 30:1 ratio! I wasn't really in the mood but very glad I went! Jon was the first guy that caught my eye and I didn't need that 30:1... the 1 is just fine for me!

2-How long did you date before you were married?
Year and a Half

3-How long have you been married?
Almost 9 months! Seems like just yesterday, but then again seems like we've been together for forever!

4-What does he do that surprises you?
He shows his love all the time by doing little thing. The dishwasher is always emptied, I think I've maybe done laundry 3 times since we've been married (seriously).

5-What is his best feature?
Theres nothing my Jonathan can't do. I love that I don't have to call a handyman; he can figure anything out. Which is also his downfall, he wont stop til he figure it out =)

6-What is your favorite quality of his?
He always looks at the good in people. No matter how crazy the person is he always finds a good
quality in them and acts on that.

7-Does he have a nickname for you? BreBre

8-What is his favorite food?
Ive learned the hard way (my wedding shower) that Jon really doesn't have favorites. If he's in the mood for a sandwich then sandwiches are his favorite. Along with mexican, sushi, fruit snacks you name it.

9-What is his favorite sport?
Snowboarding.

10-What was your favorite date?
Does doing to disneyworld together count as a date?? cause that was SUPER FUN!

11-What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Cuddle! We love the cuddling!!

12-Do you have any children?
Milo is pretty much a child.

13-What are his hidden talents?
He's very good at pretending to play the piano =) no but he is amazing at building things. Houses/waterfalls/y ou name it he can make it! He's also very good at snowboarding although he wont admit it. He's a VERY smart cookie with getting his bachelors degree when he was 21 with a 3.7 GPA. I just adore that boy!

14 - Who said I Love You first?
He did :)

15-What is his favorite music
Again, changes everyday.

16-What do y ou admire about him?
How much he loves me and the patience he has

17-What is his favorite color?
Once again, when my mom was making a quilt for him his favorite color was Red, but then mysteriously when he was asked that question at my wedding shower; its turned to green.

18-Will he read this?
no, I dont think he even remembers what our blog site is!

I LOVE YOU JON!!!!!!!!!!! =)

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Bre Bre I love your sweet blog! If he doesn't look at that he is missing out!! I am SO SO happy that your my sister!! COME VISIT!! Love you

The Durr's said...

You guys are so cute!! I'm doing this!

beth said...

looks like you have a winner!

i just tutored a boy who had to have knee surgery a few days ago. i asked him what happened and he said he tore his acl playing lacrosse. made me think of you!

Matt said...

Too cute. You guys belong together!