Monday, April 12, 2010

Just for Kicks & Giggles

A - Attached or Single: Attached =)
B - Best Friend: Jonathan and Jessica
C - Cake or Pie: Homemade confettie cake or razzleberry pie from marie calendars
D - Day of choice: Fridays or Saturdays (original I know)
E - Essential Item: My ring
F - Favorite Color: Brown green with a hint of pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour Worms
H- Hometown: SLC, UT
I - Indulgence(s): cheese fries from training table.. MMMMMM
J - January or July: July?
K - Kids: None yet; but Jon will be the cutest daddy when it comes time =)
L - Life is incomplete without: Jon and Milo
M - Marriage Date: May 15th 2008 (almost 2 years! can you believe it?)
N - Number of Siblings: 2 Brothers. Chris and Todd
O - Oranges or Apples: If it is a ripe orange, then i'll take that, but caramel apples are delish!
P - Phobias or Fears: loosing someone I love
Q - Quotes: "You only live life once, but if you live it right once is enough"
R -Reason to smile: Coming home to Jon and Milo cuddling on the couch in a clean house. Fabulous!
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag Three Friends: Jessica, Katie, Marie
U - Unknown fact about me: I get very grumpy if I fall sleep with a sweatshirt on
V - Very favorite Store: Tai Pan is pretty fun. Dangerously fun
W - Worst habit: Not answering my phone?
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Well both shouldnt hurt, however if someone is ultrasounding you and is deep into conversation and leaves it in the same spot... boy does that hurt!!! X-ray hands down!
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican!
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

The Fam! said...

hahahaha I busted up laughing here at work with your comment to "U"! hahaha I love falling asleep in sweatshirts! Also, thanks for tagging me, I feel loved! lol