Friday, May 28, 2010

2 year anniversary


2 weeks ago Jon and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Man does the time fly! Feels like just yesterday we met, but yet I can't think of my life without him. We went to my favorite piano player, Jon Schmidts' concert at the Deseret Star Dinner Theater. It couldn't have been better! I love both the Jon's!! Jon Schmidt is such an amazing performer and definitly makes it entertaining for the husbands as well.

I am so thankful for Jon and everything he does for me. He is my best friend and more than I could even dream of!

Love you Jon!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

What a darling picture! Two years has flown by indeed.

(NYC looks like it was fun!)

beth said...

i love your hair!

beth said...

it appears as though this is an old picture, now that i reexamine it though. well, just so you know i like your hair like that. :)