Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dedicated to being the "cool" aunt


My nephew Riley recently went to a Superhero Birthday Party and came back with a home made table cloth cape and loved it. It got me thinking about the cape that my mom made me when I was about his age and loved it.




So it was decided that I would make each of my nephews a cape of their own! My mom took me shopping and we started our little project. I cut she sewed; it worked out great. They are Batman/Superman reversible capes. Here is the finished project....


Funny how we each have the batman side on... my brother in law Steve can show off the Superman side of it....



I think its safe to say that my nephews love their Aunt Bre Bre

THANKS MOM!!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Of COURSE you are the cool aunt! My sister used to want to be called the Benevolent Aunt. I think Cool is better...

Peter and Katie said...

Ry definitely loves you! He wears the cape all the time. Ry thinks the world of you and Jon! We love you both!