Monday, December 13, 2010

It's finally here!

This semester is finally over!! And with a teacher going into labor with 3 weeks left from class I pulled off a B+ in Physiology and an A in my Chemistry lab; which means I am done with my prereqs for Nursing and am able to apply for Nursing Programs!

Once I get into a school I only have 4 semesters before I am a RN, unless I pay extra and go to a private school I should be done in 2-3 semesters. Now the fun part; trying to figure out how we can afford school/me not working until I am able to graduate. Life is always full of surprises

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's great, Bre! Congratulations!

The Durr's said...

Congrats girl! You should go to the U with Chris!! haha

Diane said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Wouldn't your grandma be proud, you following in her footsteps??