Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rock Climbing

Last weekend we went rock climbing at momentum with my brother Chris and his date, and my cousins Ashley and Dan. It was a blast!! We learned how to belay each other which I had never done before. I was surprised with how out of shape I was. Being a soccer player my arms never really get a workout... but boy did this work out your arms! It was funny that I think belaying was actually more tiring then climbing itself!






Jon climbed the "Crack" and made it all the way to the top! we were soo proud of him! I have no idea how someone could climb that but he did! Dan had fun swinging while Jon was climbing. haha gotta love that boy!



1 comment:

Marie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I hate doin this stuff, its soooo scary! and I'm not even scared of heights haha.