Monday, March 1, 2010

Mexico


Due to my unfortunate event of tearing my ACL and the swine flu last year; mine and Jon's Mexico trip got postponed... til now! A couple weeks ago we got back from paradise and it was just the vacation we needed! We arrived in Cancun and stayed on an island named Isla Mujeres; for a week get away. Jon's family arrived a couple days before us so we met up with them for the weekend before having a week to ourselves. My sister in law Katie and I were determined to fulfill our lifelong dream of swimming with the dolphins.... and it was just as great as we had hoped for! We got to be pushed on our feet by then and hold onto them for a wild ride! Video is available upon request =) Here are some pictures to keep you warm....

Now we just get to look forward to Hawaii in 3 months =)

1 comment:

Diane said...

So fun! We leave for Hawaii tomorrow. I need some sun and ocean!