Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 8: Blog Challenge

day 8: a hobby of yours



Hobby #1: Soccer



Ever since I started playing soccer in 4th grade it has been a release for me. Sometimes you just really need to kick something and soccer is perfect for that! I just love the game! Jon and I play on an Indoor and Outdoor team with our friends and it's what I look forward to every week. Being able to hang out with friends, play a sport I love, exercise, and get a good competitive attitude twice a week is what I live for! Sometimes I wish I was back in Jr.High and High School where my life was soccer and that's all I did... I miss those days but I guess we all have to move on dont we?


Hobby #2 - Anything water sports





I love water sports! There's nothing like swimming on a hot day, or hiking down to a water fall in hawaii, or wakeboarding surrounded by beautiful red rocks!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I might have guessed those two hobbies!

Great pictures.