Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 5: Blog Challenge

Day 5: Your Parents




My Dad:
I think I get alot of my goofiness from my dad. He is caring but then also just loads of fun. I know there's nothing that my dad wouldn't do for me. I'm a sucker for my dad; if I don't know the answer my dad surely does.






My Mom:
My Mom is my best friend. She's the first I call for everything and anything. I love going home to her house everyday for lunch and just hanging out. It definitely gets me through the day. Her cooking is also fabulous! Now that I have my own home and have to cook I appreciate her cooking much more. She does so much for our family and is always the one looking out for everyone.

3 comments:

thederricks said...

I loved seeing you and your Dad dance at your wedding reception! We had so much fun dancing! Fun celebration!

Diane said...

Those are two of my favorite people too!

ashley said...

I have soooo seen that dress somewhere?! UHM!!