Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's the Little Things

Its always the little things in life that make you happy; or at least I think so.

  • Last night I made dinner for Jon and our cousins (Dan and Ashley) and it made me feel so good that there were no leftovers.. which means they liked my food!

  • On Sunday we were over at Jon's parents house for dinner and his 1 1/2 year old nephew says my name now! He only says about 15 words and "Bre Bre" is one of them! I guess that makes me his favorite Aunt!

  • Thankful for cars that work. Yesterday our neighbor came over asking for a jump; but we couldn't get his car started. How wonderful is it not having to cross my fingers every time I get in my car hoping it will start!

  • Yesterday I went to Circuit City hoping for some good deals (just to save you gas there isn't many) but... I did find the movie Annie for $7! I love that movie! Nothing like old clean movies. But it's been so long it its like a new movie that you just know the words to! Best thing ever!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I love that I get so excited when my family updates their blogs!!! Your the best!

Matt said...

Hey! You're so right...the little things make life fun and worth living!

I can't believe you got sucked in by the dead sea lady! haha! and now I crave goodwood! mmmm!