Friday, August 21, 2009

Disney let me down =(

So last month I had the best idea that for my birthday not only will we be going to Disneyland (becuase its free on your birthday!) but that I wanted to get my hair done at the Bibbodi Bobbodi Boutique inside Cinderellas castle. They make you into a princess and give you glitter gallor! What more perfect than to be fancied up as a princess, in Disneyland, on your birthday!... Nope nothing!! Well yesterday I really started researching it more and it was like I was a little kid finding out there was no santa. This boutique is just a fake. The "fairy godmothers in training" at not licensed hairstylists and all they will do is either pull your hair in a tight bun on the top of your head give you a tiara and call you a princess or pull it back in a pony and stick one of those hair elastics with multicolored hair going every which way. How disappointing. I don't think I'd look like a princess just more like an ordinary girl at disneyland with way to much gell in my hair. So I've decided I'll just wake up early on my birthday and princess-ify myself!

So... now what else should I do in southern california for my birthday? Disney 2 days? one day? Anyone been to Knotts Berry Farm? Ideas? Places to eat for dinner on my birthday in Disney? or around Disney?

2 comments:

beth said...

i went a couple of years ago to disneyland with my mom and the colt women (martha, marilyn and martha). my mom and martha went to the price is right one of the mornings. you should go do that!

i'm sorry to hear about the fake princess hair.

Springer Family said...

Ya Matt and Ali did Price is Right. I have been to knotts berry farm it's ok from what I remember. You should go to six flags though or Sea world.