Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sample anyone?

It's funny how you are married for such a short period of time yet feel you know everything about the other. Well Jon surprised me the other day. We were walking through costco awhile ago and of course I wanted to sample everything. Who goes to costco for shopping and not eating?? Oh whats this? hot pocket samples? MMmm! I asked Jon if he wanted some but he said no. I thought perhaps he just wasn't hungry. Later we went to Cafe Rio, delicious, and they were handing out free samples of Horchata, sooo yummy! Of course I jumped to get one and asked if Jon wanted one and yet again he said no. I said do you not like Horchata? and he said, no I just don't like samples. What??? How can someone not like samples? He then told me that he thinks samples are gross and it just reminds him of old ladies leftovers that no one wants. Ha how silly since they are made fresh right in front of you at costco. Oh well... I guess you learn something new everyday, I have a non sample husband.

6 comments:

beth said...

that's really funny. here's what you need to do: take one for yourself and then tell the sample ladies that you are going to grab one for your husband. then you just eat his, and you get double samples without looking greedy.

The Durr's said...

hahaha oh Jon!!

Michael and Brittany Anderson said...

haha! I love samples!

Natalie Myers Rogers said...

haha i will take jon's samples any time!!

Susanne said...

I think he hates them cuz our dad is the sample king!! He likes to go to costco JUST for samples

Michelle Nielsen said...

that is so funny! oh my. but very very true. my parents are still learning things about eachother! :) hope you are doing well.