Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey Its my Birthday!

Jon and I went to California for my birthday this year! It was soo fun! We stayed with his sister and enjoyed the time spent with her and her cute little family. We went to the beach the first day; 6 flags the 2nd day;shopping the 3rd day; and Disney the 4th!!! Couldn't have been any better!!!We didn't get soaked on splash mountain this time!! Take that splash mountain!!

Buzz Lightyear - Possibly the best ride ever!

Its a small world... after all











When we got home from California we went hiking up to the Spanish Fork hot springs with my family. If you have never been there; its definitely worth your time!!



Milo and I passed out after a LONNNG day. Thanks everyone for all the Birthday Wishes!!!



1 comment:

Diane said...

cute header on your blog!And happy belated birthday.

I went to the hot springs at Spanish fork about 30 years ago - it's fun to think it's still there. I have a picture from it - Ray and I were a lot younger, and tons skinnier!