Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I have a kid already??

Who would have known that when we bought this dog we really adopted a child? Our house is never clean since Milo has to have 20 billion of his toys out constantly. When I'm really into my show of course he has to me all up in my face wanting to play. The other day I came home from work and went to Milo's kennel to let him out and surprise! he wasn't in there. I thought well maybe Jon left him outside today... oh no he came trooting our of our bedroom. Apparently we need to child lock all our doors and the kennel now because this boy has figure out how to not only open all our doors but unlock his kennel now. Boy do we have our hands full! We are lucky in the sense that he hasn't ate any of our shoes; or furniture except for some reason he hates trees and finds it his duty to make sure all of them do not survive. He also LOOOVES to toilet paper our house. He just takes the roll and runs around everywhere in the house.
But just like a child... How could you just not adore this face???? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk to me when he eats your boobs 4 times a night.

Though, it's totally true that pets train you a little for kids. Ours helped us be desensitized to poop and vomit