Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Flaming Gorge '09


Our little family went to Flaming Gorge with the Thorpes the end of August this year. We started the weekend off rafting down the river and little Milo got to come!! He just loved it!! He was actually better behaved than the little kids!! He just sat up in the front and looked at the water the whole time. What a little sweet heart!!!


















The next couple of days it was pouring rain so we had to improvise a little bit, but the sun did start to come out sooner or later! Everyone had a good laugh at me because we were all under a canopy but Milo didn't fit and was out in the rain just covered in sand and mud just shivering and came and crawled up on my lap and huddled under my towel. Poor little thing was freezing!! hah everyone laughed that they would never want a wet dog on their lap let alone a muddy one; guess it just goes to show how my little Milo is my little precious. He did love playing on the beach though.




1 comment:

The Durr's said...

Oh I just love Milo!! We miss him! And so does Roxy