Tuesday, October 27, 2009

They have feelings too

I know all I write about is my little puppy but lets face it he really is my little child. It's been so interesting really seeing the emotions he has. He has a best friend named Roxy who is another boxer that is actually going to move in with us next week. They looooove playing with eachother and cuddling and what not. I never really did know how much he liked her until last night. Shannon and Chris (Roxy's owners who are moving in downstairs) moved some of their stuff in last night and then left. When they left Milo kept searching and searching for Roxy but couldn't find her. Jon and I were watching TV and just heard him whining downstairs and could not figure out what was going on. We came downstairs to him laying next to Shannon and Chris's stuff whining. Apparently he could smell Roxy on the stuff and missed her. All night he sat there just crying. We tried everything to get him to come upstairs, pig ears, slurpee, but all he did was just sit there and cry. We finally got him in his kennel and I woke up at 5am to him whining again. I thought maybe he had to go to the bathroom but no as soon as I opened the kennel he ran down stairs and began to whine again.

After what happened last night there is no way you can say he doesn't have feelings. Hurry up and move in Roxy you're breaking his heart!!! =)

No comments: