Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Confession

I have to confess... yesterday I pulled out some christmas piano music and played it! I must be my mothers daughter. Not sure if I was just bored of all my other music and wanted some change; or if I'm really getting excited for Christmas... I think it's a little bit of both!

2nd thought... biggest loser last night. Horrible! Just horrible! I really didn't watch to many episodes in the beginning but then I watched one and was introduced to Tracy; aka the devil. I cannot believe this woman! She competes at every temptation = eating calories to win. Julian completely chews her out; talks with her for an hour tell her not to do it again, she says okay. Then the next day she does it again and of course Julian wants to rip her head off and says she wasted her time and then Tracy just gets all sad; what you dont think I'm worth it? DUH TRACY! you're not! You drive me nuts how you just throw people under the bus and pretend your all sad about it and bawling and when they start bawling you tell them to suck it up and make fun of them. Oooh Tracy how much I wanted you gone last night! And your team had the chance and they didn't do it! I only continue to watch this show to make sure you do not win!

4 comments:

The Durr's said...

Amen sister!! And I'm excited to hear your awesome piano musical talents!!!!

Amanda said...

I'm with ya on Christmas. I'm already watching for decorations for our house! I can have a big tree this year!!!

kbrown726 said...

I am excited for Christmas too. I bought a star for our tree the other day.

Peter and Katie said...

I was so mad that they didn't get rid of her. she's just going to keep manipulating all of them!!!