Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like CHRISTMAS!

1. Wrapping paper or giftbags? wrapping paper; however its a horrible wrapping job! Although there are some pretty cute bags out there!
2. Real or artifical tree? Artifical; and its beautiful!
3. When do you put up the tree? We but it up just after Halloween this year; next year probably the day after thanksgiving.
4. When do you take down the tree? Probably around New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Small sips of it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? probably my Barbie house. I loved that thing!
7. Hardest to person to buy for? .... I don't have a hard time for anyone actually, I just love buying presents!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jon. He has wayy to much this year!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? A globe one
10. Mail or email christmas cards? never sent them before, but probably mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever recieved? A candle that my Grandma gave me that was broken. She didn't know it was broken though and felt horrible
12.Favorite Christmas movie? Borrowed hearts. It was made for TV and I love it! Wonderful Jon found it on Amazon and bought it for me this year!
13. When do you start shopping? Octoberish
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who doesnt?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Eat? How about drink? I love hot almond punch!
16. Lights on the tree? Of course-What kind of question is that?
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love the Christmas Shoes; Amy Grants Christmas Lullaby (I Will Lead You Home) ; Where are you Christmas from the Grinch; and all of the Forgotten Carols
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Growing up it was traveling which I loved; But now we're staying home
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Yes and I remind Jon all the time that I know them =)
20. Angel or star tree topper? neither actually. We dont have anything up there :
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJs on Christmas Eve, everything else in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Snow on the roads
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have Brown and Off White and its B-E-A-UTIFUL!
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? We've always had Ham and Funeral Potoates
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a treadmill to work of all these holiday pounds!

No comments: