Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Starting over


I thought I would be dedicated to this blog; and it lasted a day. Starting now I will be a blogaholic and do you proud.

Since the last post Jon and I have moved into our beautiful new house! We're kitty corner of St. Marks hospital (good thing they take blue cross =) with 7-11 in our back yard. Not so bad actually when its early saturday morning you realize you don't have eggs and you are dying for Jon to make you waffles! The house is beautiful and just the right size if you exclude the basement. It's become the junk pileup since we have nothing to put down there. Jon is thinking now that he is done with school (one week left) he'll take a cabinetry class one night a week and make some cabinets for us to have a bar downstairs. He's a workaholic; but I love him!

We've had our Christmas tree up ever since halloween however now we have present under them! Jon also put lights up around the house. I'll have to take a picture of the home and lights this weekend!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Bree Bree I didn't know you had a blog I am so happy now I can see what you guys are up to!