Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Corporate Games... and such

So this blog challenge isn't going so well... sad to say I have no recent pictures! We'll hold off on this challenge until I get some!

The beginning of this month work participated in "Winter Corporate Games." To our defense we are a much smaller company than most of the companies we were competing with. Other companies would hold try outs while we just begged people to participate. I participated in 4 events.

Ping Pong

Dad and I were on the same team... didn't go so well but it was fun!


Dodgeball


Soccer

We ended up playing 3 games (50 mins each) in a row with only 1 guy sub... pretty sure I lost 5 lbs that night

and Volleyball but I don't have any pictures back from that yet.

Church on Sunday was interesting too. Teaching the Sunbeams is the best birth control. For the first time I can officially say that I was spat on by a child. Yes a big, juicy, pool of spit landed perfectly on my wedding ring. Sweet. I constantly keep cleaning my ring just thinking about it.

Milo has graduated and now is good enough that he can be left out of his kennel while we are gone. He still stays in his kennel while we are at work but is left out when we go out at night. He gets VERY confused by this. He has learned that when we lock the door and put our shoes on its time to go and he runs into his kennel without being told. When we leave and his kennel is not locked he gets very confused. Last night Jon spent 20 mins trying to figure out what show to leave on for milo to watch when we were gone. Animal Plant was the pick.

No comments: