Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 1: Blog Challenge

day 1: recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you


Recent Picture of yourself:



5 Facts about me:

1: I hate cherries. The thought of it makes me think of NyQuil and that stuff is just disgusting!


2: I have had 8 surgeries and 4 broken since turning 12. That puts me at about 1 surgery/broken bone a year! Insurance for me is a must!


3: When I was in 3rd grade I overdosed on peanut butter and was allergic to peanuts for about 2 years. True story.


4: I do consider my dog my child. Until I have a real child of my own I will continue to let Milo sleep under my covers and give me kisses. Who can't love that little guy?


5: Every time that I have cried to get out of a ticket, I've gotten a ticket. Every time I have not cried, I have not gotten a ticket.... Anyone that says girls can get anything by crying is seriously mistaken.

2 comments:

just a girl named ashley said...

Ha milo is the best adoptive child I have ever had!

Diane said...

All these years and I never knew you hated cherries, and I don't remember the peanut butter allergy either.