Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jon!




Yesterday was Jon's Birthday!! On Sunday my family had a birthday party for Jon where he got his present from my parents and I; a Nail Gun!

A little spoiled but he deserved it! Then yesterday we all went out to lunch and my brother gave him Call Of Duty for the XBox... I might not be seeing him for awhile. =) Last night we went to the Grizzly game with some of Jon's friends. It was pretty fun and an awesome game! Grizzlies went into overtime and ended up loosing in a shoot out AND there was a pretty awesome fight that broke out, not bad not bad.



I am so thankful for Jon and everything that he does for me. He works so hard and is constantly there for me doing anything he can to put a smile on my face.
Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday to Jon!

The Fam! said...

Happy birthday Jon! I was actually at that game too, what a small world!