Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 3: Blog Challenege

day 3: pet peeves

Lately I have been very annoyed with people that do not act their age. Making a commitment to do something means that you will do it. There is no "oh sorry I just don't feel like it anymore." That was high school. We are now adults and you should take yourself seriously as an adult. If you say something I except you are going to do it.



People that sneeze and do not cover up. I have been involved with the health field long enough to know how many of those tiny germs are now flying my way making me want to hold my breath and duck for cover. Honestly. And yes I did just put hand sanitizer on just thinking about it.



Pyramid scams. Isn't it nice running into an old friend randomly... until they spill oh hey you need some life insurance, or oh hey you need to come be a part of this job. Pretty sure that nice reunion we just had was just a ploy to get me within arms reach. Thanks for nothing. Now I feel completely used and question our friendship altogether. Want some advice? Oprah just told me that you don't need more than $70k for a family of 5 to be happy.

No comments: