Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 2: Blog Challenge

Day 2: Your Favorite Movie



I have to admit... I'm Twilight Obsessed. I never went and saw the first movie in the theaters, and it wasn't until 6 months after the movie was released that I actually read the books. Jon was working in New York and I was pretty bored at home and my sister in law Katie suggested I read the books. Lets just say I finished all of the books by the time Jon got back from NY. It definitely made the time fly. So I think I have this special connection with Edward comforting me when Jon was gone. HA!

The movie isn't really at all like the books, but with how much I LOVED the book, the movie reminds me of how much I love the book. Bella's acting is pathetic but I still love it.

TEAM EDWARD!!!!

=)

1 comment:

Peter and Katie said...

Yeah, Yeah! We have a date in November right?!